Assistant, People Operations (Events & Experiences)
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors and Chase Center are looking for an upbeat and hardworking Assistant to help us build upon our world-class, customer-centric environment for all home games, concerts and events. In this role, you will support People Operations event & office activities on game days and during concerts. Outside of games and events, you will assist with administrative projects in office. This position reports to the Employee Experience Specialist.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
- Support the People Operations team with team member promotions & rewards programs, including set up and breakdown of activation
- Partner with Marketing, Event Services, Box Office, Suite Services, and Facility teams to distribute and manage inventory of game day promotional item or reward programs for front office team members
- Implement event program guidelines including conduct briefing sessions, escorting guests, maintain integrity of premium/sensitive areas, and more.
- Build and manage seating inventory for concerts; greet and escort guests to suites and seating
- Protect the integrity of the premium areas by ensuring all guests have proper tickets/credentials
- Safely assist guests who need to move from one location to another in VIP/highly sensitive areas
- Address full time team member and guest feedback in a timely, professional and empathetic manner
- Provide an unparalleled level of guest service and experience to our guests, vendors and team members for all home games and events
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Assist with the creation and distribution of employee engagement suverys in UKG Employee Voice
- Assist with social media content creation and posting (Linkedin and TikTok)
- Perform a variety of clerical/administrative duties
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of face-to-face customer experience, ideally within the sports and entertainment industry
- Interest in pursuing a career in People Operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible schedule to work an ad hoc, event-driven schedule (i.e., nights, weekends and holidays)
- Physical Demands
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Time Commitment
- 9:00am - 5:00pm on non event days
- Must have the ability to work swing shift (e.g., 1:00pm - 9:00pm) to support home games and concerts as needed
- $20.00 - 21.00 per hour + Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Employer 401K match
- Vacation, Summer Half-Day Fridays and a generous paid time off plan for pregnancy and parental leaves
- Warriors home tickets, team store discount and more!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment