We offer remote work opportunities (AK, AZ, HI, ID, NV, NM, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA & WY only)
Are you interested in driving high-impact, enterprise wide healthcare projects? Do you have strong collaborative and business relationship building skills? If so, we might be a fit. TriWest Healthcare Alliance has been on a Mission to serve our nation’s Veterans, Service Members, and their families since 1996. We are looking for talented individuals with a unique blend of skills to advance our organization through project management.
Responsible for directing, managing and supporting the implementation of large, complex, cross-functional contracts, projects, programs and portfolio initiatives for an industry-leader supporting the healthcare needs of the nation’s Veterans and military members. The Director manages cross-functional, enterprise-wide contracts, projects, programs and portfolios as well as collaborates directly with C-suite leaders, key internal/external stakeholders and partners to ensure implementation objectives, outcomes and timelines are met. The Director applies recognized project management knowledge and skills with the full support of corporate project sponsors. The Director leads a highly skilled ePMO staff of program/project managers, consultants and business analysts. Position reports to the Vice President, Planning and Program Management.
**Veterans, Reservists, Guardsmen, and military family members are encouraged to apply**
TriWest Director, Program Implementation:
· Execute project management process, deliverables and operational cadence in strict accordance with project management standards and best practices.
· The director has responsibility for the overall leadership, coordination and management for assigned program implementations, to include:
· Enterprise-wide Integrated Master Schedule Development and Management
· Transition Project Plan, Schedule Management and Reporting
· Waterfall and Agile Project Management
· Risk/Issue Management, Escalation and Reporting
· Change Management and Reporting
· Decision Management and Reporting
· Leverage excellent relationship building skills throughout program development, deployment and transition to operational excellence.
· Lead assigned staff and external consulting resources. Ensure consistency of project execution to standards and achievement of project objectives.
· Lead the implementation of program deliverables. Collaborate effectively with internal resources, external stakeholders and key resource partners. Anticipate issues, develop, and execute solutions that meet business requirements.
· Responsible for identifying and adjusting key resources and providing the direction required for meeting program objectives.
· Track progress on all ongoing projects (issues, risks, schedule, changes, costs, and scope); provide updates to supervisors, executives and stakeholders as required.
· Manage project schedules and task details; utilize project management tools and reports appropriately.
· Manage change and take active leadership in timely decision-making.
Are you qualified?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Administration, Management Information or related field; or equivalent background and experience
· 10+ years of Program Management experience, preferably in health service delivery managing multiple levels of cross-functional projects simultaneously with proven track record of implementation delivery
· Progressively responsible leadership experience to include formal supervision of direct and indirect staff
· High competency use of MS Office applications including Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other modern project management process tools
· Demonstrated large cross-functional project/program implementation and deployment experience
· Eligible to hold Department of Defense security clearance
· Master’s Degree in Healthcare or Business related discipline or equivalent background and experience
· Large, complex Department of Defense cross-functional program/project implementations
· Background/experience/assignment working Veteran’s Administration and/or Military Health System
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
· SharePoint and Project Web Application Experience
· Veteran or military family member
Taking Care of Our Nation’s Veterans.
It’s Who We Are. It’s What We Do.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served?
Join the TriWest Healthcare Alliance Team! We’re On a Mission to Serve®!
Our job is to make sure that America’s heroes get connected to health care in the community.
At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we’ve proudly been on that important mission since 1996. For more information about TriWest, please explore our website at www.triwest.com.
More about working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
We’re more than just a health care company. We’re passionate about serving others! We believe in rewarding loyal, hard-working people who are willing to learn as they grow. TriWest Healthcare Alliance values teamwork. Join our team, fulfill your responsibilities, and you may also be considered for frequent pay raises, overtime opportunities to earn even more, recognition and reward programs, and much more. Of course, we also offer a comprehensive and progressive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (with matching)
- Short-term and long-term disability, basic life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Paid Volunteer Time
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes?