We offer remote work opportunities (AK, AZ, HI, ID, NV, NM, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA and WY only).
The Deliverables Manager is responsible for activities related to managing, tracking, and submittal of hundreds of contractually required deliverables under Government contracts for the Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA) and Department of Defense (DoD). Examples of contractually required deliverables can include, but are not limited to, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports on contract execution, various Quality Assurance (QA) plans, financial reporting data, medical accreditation reports, and a wide variety of other data and progress reports. Responsible for maintaining internal and external deliverable-related Government correspondence, as well tracking, updating and coordinating with internal stakeholders regarding trend analysis and deliverable submission to ensure that contractually required documents are submitted on-time.
Responsibilities will also include tracking and managing Deliverables from subcontractors. These Deliverables often are used to build the Deliverables that are submitted to the Government and are of a similar type to those listed above. Additionally, the Deliverables Manager position will also attend regular meetings with Government and Subcontractor personnel regarding the status of Deliverables and discussion of results. Coordination of meetings between internal stakeholders and external Government personnel will also be required.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or Health Care Administration or similar degree; OR equivalent experience
• 5+ years’ experience working in a contract administration or contract oversight role that pertains to Government Contracts or Subcontract Management experience including ensuring meeting regulatory and contract requirements
• Proven ability to coordinate and execute across multiple locations and stakeholder groups
• Experience working on and influencing teams to produce desired outcomes
• Experience with data analysis, statistical analysis, process flow mapping and report design, including proficiency with database querying and the Microsoft Product Suite (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio)
• Experience working with operational planning at the department, division, or company-wide levels with a focus on developing performance metrics and tracking outcomes against objectives
• Eligible to hold Department of Defense security clearance
• 5+ years’ experience with Department of Defense contract management
• 2+ years’ experience with Subcontractor Management
• Experience in a fast-paced, complex organization
• Experience with quality programs (Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, Continuous Quality Improvement or other quality concepts)
• Drives the contract deliverables process during the contract implementation period as well as ongoing operations
• Works with individual business stakeholders and data management resources daily to ensure accurate development and timely submission of government deliverables • Ensures deliverables are contractually compliant, edited, approved, and submitted to the government on time
• Provides daily status updates to contract implementation team and Deliverables Director
• Assists the Deliverables Director with the development of Forward-Looking Metrics and Trend Analysis
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Regular and reliable attendance is required
• Produces informative, easy-to-assimilate reports from the operational reporting systems, including written summary reports for Management
• Assists with special projects and other duties, as assigned by TriWest Senior Leadership