Manager, Project Scheduling
We offer remote work opportunities (AK, AZ, HI, ID, NV, NM, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA and WY only).
Taking Care of Our Nation’s Veterans.
It’s Who We Are. It’s What We Do.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served?
Join the TriWest Healthcare Alliance Team! We’re On a Mission to Serve®!
Our job is to make sure that America’s heroes get connected to health care in the community.
At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we’ve proudly been on that important mission since 1996. For more information about TriWest, please explore our website at www.triwest.com.
Are you our next Manager, Project Scheduling?
The Manager of Project Scheduling is responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of detailed planning schedules, including integration of vendor schedules and project schedules into master program and portfolio schedules. This position will work closely with project scheduling analyst, project and program managers to ensure detailed scheduling is captured systematically and any deviations and variances are addressed within the master schedule.
**Veterans, Reservists, Guardsmen, and military family members are encouraged to apply**
TriWest Manager, Project Scheduling:
- Manage the development and maintenance of schedules and an integrated master schedule (IMS).
- Build Integrated Master Schedules that meet both internal validation requirements (e.g. Plans are predecessor-driven, plans are resource-driven, no extraneous lag, etc.) and external validation requirements (e.g. the Department of Defense’s “Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule Preparation and Use Guide – Version 0.9)
- Provide training and consultation to Project and Program Managers on proper project schedule practices.
- Monitor schedule deviations through use of baseline functions to identify task/project variances and assist in developing corrective actions.
- Supervise project scheduling analyst(s) to include setting and managing performance goals, coaching, time management and other supervisory duties.
- Assist project management team in gathering information and answering questions.
- Ability to work independently and interact professionally with project managers, team leaders, and subcontractors.
- Responsible for Project auditing.
- Updating project plans.
- Oversight of department schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
Are you qualified?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field; or equivalent background and experience
- 3+ years of experience building detailed and complex project schedules within enterprise wide project management
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with ability to capture complex information in a clear and concise form
- 2+ years of supervisory or project lead experience
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Advanced understanding of applying Earned Value Management using MS Project
- PMP or CAPM certification
More about working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
We’re more than just a health care company. We’re passionate about serving others! We believe in rewarding loyal, hard-working people who are willing to learn as they grow. TriWest Healthcare Alliance values teamwork. Join our team, fulfill your responsibilities, and you may also be considered for frequent pay raises, overtime opportunities to earn even more, recognition and reward programs, and much more. Of course, we also offer a comprehensive and progressive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (with matching)
- Short-term and long-term disability, basic life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Paid Volunteer Time
TriWest Healthcare Alliance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes?