Sr. Project Manager-ePMO
Sr. Program Manager – ePMO
We offer remote work opportunities (AK, AZ, HI, ID, NV, NM, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA and WY only).
Are you interested in driving high-impact, enterprise wide healthcare projects? Do you have strong collaborative and business relationship building skills? If so, we might be a fit. TriWest Healthcare Alliance has been on a Mission to serve our nation’s Veterans and their families since 1996. We are an evolving team of professionals that will do “Whatever it Takes” to serve our nation’s heroes in partnership with the VA. We are looking for talented individuals with a unique blend of skills to advance our organization through project management.
Responsible for leading and managing large, complex, cross-functional project initiatives for an industry-leader supporting healthcare needs of the nation’s Veterans and military members. Works within a dynamic, fast paced Enterprise Project Management Office (ePMO); understands and values project management, encourages professional development and empowers its staff to achieve their best. The Sr. PM applies recognized project management concepts, professional discipline, ethics and conduct standards to deliver a wide range of integrated enterprise applications, services and results. Leads, manages, develops and implements various-sized, cross-functional, enterprise wide projects. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on individual business and IT projects and initiatives. Produces detailed and comprehensive plans, reports, analyses and recommendations. The work is accomplished through a matrix of project and functional managers and departments focused on managing changes in business operations, products or services delivery and implementing improved changes.
Establishes, maintains and carries out active and effective risk and change communications among stakeholders. Serves as a project management role model, trainer, coach, mentor for the organization. Success is measured in terms of completing the project within the defined constraints and compliance with methodologies and best practice. This position reports to the Director, ePMO.
**Veterans, Reservists, Guardsmen, and military family members are encouraged to apply**
TriWest Sr. Project Manager:
· Works openly and collaboratively with ePMO staff on all phases of the project lifecycle. Project leads/supports multiple complex cross functional projects and assigned teams; effectively models, implements and communicates best practice project management knowledge, skills, tools and processes ensuring accuracy, consistency and thoroughness in all phases.
· Drafts and maintains formal project management documentation using ePMO-defined templates as required. Identifies and manages project deliverables; creates dashboards, monitoring and status reports; provides regular updates to leadership.
· Collaborates with enterprise business units to learn and understand their processes and translate them into meaningful process improvements.
· Assist the ePMO in educating, training, coaching and mentoring staff on project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to meet project requirements.
· Excellent communication skills preparing and delivering oral/visual presentations and written reports to all levels of stakeholders and executives. Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and articulate a clear vision of successful solutions.
Are you qualified?
· Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Business, Technology or related field; or equivalent background and experience.
· 5+ years of experience managing multifaceted enterprise-wide complex projects/teams; managing multiple smaller projects simultaneously
· Experience in delivering quality and measurable efficiency gains as a result of project management process improvement
· Experience preparing and delivering high-level oral/visual presentations and reports
· High competency use of MS Office applications including Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other modern project management process tools
· Master’s degree in Healthcare Management/Administration, Business Administration, or related field
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
· 10+ years of related experience in managing complex projects/teams, preferably in a managed care environment
· Microsoft Project Server 2013 Administrator certification or equivalent MS/PMI certified training course.
· Background/experience/assignment VA Health and/or US Military Health System
More about working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
We’re more than just a health care company. We’re passionate about serving others! We believe in rewarding loyal, hard-working people who are willing to learn as they grow. TriWest Healthcare Alliance values teamwork. Join our team, fulfill your responsibilities, and you may also be considered for frequent pay raises, overtime opportunities to earn even more, recognition and reward programs, and much more. Of course, we also offer a comprehensive and progressive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (with matching)
- Short-term and long-term disability, basic life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Paid Volunteer Time
TriWest Healthcare Alliance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes?