**Military & Veteran Preferred**
Do you have a passion for making a difference?
TriWest has an exciting Supervisor opportunity. You would lead a team of Customer Service Representatives providing exceptional customer service serving our Veteran and military community.
Supervises, trains, coaches, and develops the Customer Service Representative team. Supervises the daily operations and oversees daily outcomes in the Customer Service Contact Center. This position ensures compliance with the Veteran Affair’s Community Care Network (VACCN) requirements, and TriWest policies, and procedures. Ensures accurate completion of VA-approved medical authorizations, appointment scheduling, thorough documentation of all Veteran and provider encounters in the TriWest medical management system and receipt of timely medical documentation from network providers. Directly interacts with a variety of internal and external customers daily. Works in a detailed, multi-tasked and fast-paced production environment. Reports to the Director, Customer Service.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer service environment
- 2 years supervisory or leadership experience leading teams to meet performance targets
- Supervisory experience in an inbound call center environment
- College education or equivalent
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Managed Care experience
- Monitors Contact Center performance levels, identifies training needs, and develops action plans for staff development. Monitors telephone system's real-time reports to ensure department service levels and contract requirements are met.
- Reviews medical management data entries for clarity of documentation and appropriate handling of encounters and inquiries.
- Counsels individual employees on job performance issues.
- Develops and monitors progress on employee Performance Improvement Plans. Drafts performance evaluations for management review. Alerts management and consults with Human Capital on performance and behavior issues.
- Ensures internal standards, guidelines and procedures are in place to achieve/maintain high customer service and performance levels. Ensures Customer Service Representative Team follows system protocols for data entry edits and corrections.
- Provides for adequate coverage of Contact Center using Workforce Management system to plan and adjust employee work schedules.
- Assists with the employee selection process, coordinates the training of new employees, and assists with Contact Center training initiatives. Performs other duties as assigned.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes?
Join Our Mission to Serve Our Nation's Heroes!
Taking Care of Our Nation’s Veterans.
It’s Who We Are. It’s What We Do.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served?
Join the TriWest Healthcare Alliance Team! We’re On a Mission to Serve®!
Our job is to make sure that America’s heroes get connected to health care in the community.
At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we’ve proudly been on that important mission since 1996.