VP, Performance Management
We offer remote work opportunities (AK, AZ, HI, ID, NV, NM, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA and WY only).
Are you our next VP, Performance Management?
Facilitates leadership in command center setting where program performance and customer responsiveness is monitored, measured, forecasted and managed. Recognize and identify trends early and address issues with leadership effectively. Collaborates with operational leadership to diagnose and resolve service and operational issues. Provides objective and diverse perspective to achieve operational excellence. Provides regular and actionable reports to senior leadership on analysis of issues, trends and recommendations for changes to achieve and sustain performance improvements. Organizes new, complex and disparate issues into strategic and tactical performance plans. Track and follow through on all issues. Support operational leadership with change management. Monitors, forecasts and identifies TriWest performance issues and concerns, creates innovative solutions, and implements corrective action plans in coordination with TriWest’s ePMO and business units.
**Veterans, Reservists, Guardsmen, and military family members are encouraged to apply**
Are you qualified?
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field
- 10+ years of increasingly responsible leadership to include executive positions in Healthcare administration, management or operations
- Documented management and leadership experience in a quality environment
- Demonstrated hands on analytical and data interpretation experience
- Demonstrated program management and program implementation experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Project and Visio
· Experience with Veteran Affairs and/or Department of Defense health care operations
· Experience working as a management consultant
· Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt Certification
· Experience with and knowledge of health plans and healthcare systems
TriWest VP, Performance Management:
- Accountable for delivering the organization’s quality assurance, performance management and improvement program, plans and results within time and cost requirements
- Drives operational excellence through collaborative quality and performance assessments and improvement initiatives together with C-suite leaders, business units and customers
- Provides TriWest C-suite and business leadership with “in-house” consulting services in the areas of performance management, process and program re-engineering and integration; quality management and improvement; and customer service excellence
- Leads the Command Center and QPI management and staff on a wide range of initiatives of varying complexity. Ensure clarity of contract quality and performance standards, business objectives and standards, connectivity across efforts and escalation and resolution of risks
- Define and establish best practices for the full portfolio of Command Center and QPI policies, procedures, committee management and reporting, plans and initiatives to ensure alignment with contract requirements and corporate strategies and goals
- Oversee the Command Center and Quality and Performance Improvement department's initiatives to support TriWest's mission, strategic and operational plans, and contract performance requirements
- Establish and provide oversight for Command Center and Quality and Performance Improvement, including KPI/metric definition, dashboard requirements elicitation, program development, and reporting structure
- Oversees the analysis of TriWest work processes and works towards consistent optimization of processes and functionality within cost constraints. Supports innovative, efficient and effective operational construct design, development and implementation
- Function as a change leader to promote the development and integration of systems thinking, customer focus, and use of improvement tools and methods for cross-functional issues. Promote appropriate use of quality concepts for problem identification, investigation, and resolution
- Coordinate the company’s quality program including monitoring, trending and reporting on quality metrics; coordinating development of analysis and reports for quality meetings; leading accreditation and certification efforts; and identifying and recommending quality improvement activities
- Partner with internal and external business partners to identify, recommend, and deploy performance improvement opportunities with a high level impact on financial performance
- Function as program champion for Lean Six Sigma at TriWest by developing, implementing and overseeing process improvement initiatives to provide continuous operational excellence
- Utilize multiple tools and methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Process Optimization, etc.) to analyze data and processes as a key driver of performance opportunities in alignment with TriWest's mission, vision, values, goals, strategic and operational plans, business objectives and contract performance requirements
- Function as a key resource and senior facilitator for departments involved with quality planning and management, performance improvement, workflow management, and re-engineering efforts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
Taking Care of Our Nation’s Veterans.
It’s Who We Are. It’s What We Do.
Do you have a passion for serving those who served?
Join the TriWest Healthcare Alliance Team! We’re On a Mission to Serve®!
Our job is to make sure that America’s heroes get connected to health care in the community.
At TriWest Healthcare Alliance, we’ve proudly been on that important mission since 1996. For more information about TriWest, please explore our website at www.triwest.com.
More about working at TriWest Healthcare Alliance
We’re more than just a health care company. We’re passionate about serving others! We believe in rewarding loyal, hard-working people who are willing to learn as they grow. TriWest Healthcare Alliance values teamwork. Join our team, fulfill your responsibilities, and you may also be considered for frequent pay raises, overtime opportunities to earn even more, recognition and reward programs, and much more. Of course, we also offer a comprehensive and progressive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (with matching)
- Short-term and long-term disability, basic life, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Paid Volunteer Time
TriWest Healthcare Alliance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our nation’s heroes?